The Formations&Co method is the “All-in-One-method” »
- 28 December 2017
- Posted by: Administrateur F&C
- Category: News ,
Those who find it easy to learn another language are rare. Do you know why?
Because we are all different and we all learn differently!
For example, did you know that the immersion method is a great way to learn a foreign language, but only if you’re an auditory learner?
Only 15% of us are auditory learners. So what about the remaining 85%?
Should they be forced to adapt to that method and to the teacher who is teaching them?
The Formations&Co teachers are aware of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and can adapt their teaching according to whether you are a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner, resulting in a flexible way of learning a language.
Rather than imposing a method on our learners, we begin by looking at how they learn and what their goals are.
If you are an Auditory learner (15% of the population), we offer a method of immersion for example, and if you are a Visual or Kinaesthetic learner, our teachers will adapt, and we will offer you the most suitable teaching method for you.
We also ask our students to bring material to the course (their reports, emails, problems they may have encountered in their work, etc.).
The teacher then builds the course around the concrete needs of the student and becomes a true language coach.
This way, classes become more lively, more interactive and the student can immediately apply what has just been learned. The knowledge is thus firmly fixed for future use.